The Fertile Body Method training course for practitioners has grown in popularity over the past 7 years. In response to a number of requests for the training to be made available to therapists worldwide, Sjanie has developed a comprehensive online training programme.
- Training For Therapists
- Online Training for Therapists
- The Fertile Body Method: Online Training Programme
- Hypnosis for IVF Webinar - Learn the essentials
- How to run a Fertility Support Group - Webinar
- How to run a Fertility Support Group - a webinar for the INUK
- Enhance Fertility Naturally - Learn the essentials
- Hypnosis and Mind-Body Approaches to help woman prepare for IVF
- View all Online Training
- Support Groups
- Recommended Events
- Old Events
Online Training Events
A video recording of the hour long webinar offered on 10th May 2012. Includes eBook, course notes, scripts and a 6 session IVF protocol.
The webinar covers all the essentials for working with people who are undergoing IVF treatment.
If you are interested in specialising in fertility, want to expand your current practice or get up to date with this cutting edge application of hypnosis, then this webinar will give you essential information needed to successfully work with people undergoing IVF.
A video recording of the 75min long webinar offered on 25th September 2012. Includes eBook.
Would you like to run Fertility Support Group?
This webinar will teach you what you need to know to set up a Support Group and run it successfully.
Fertility Support Groups will greatly benefit the men and woman who attend. Running a Support Group can benefit you too.
This unique webinar, developed by fertility expert Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer, is presented along with her guest Anya Sizer, support group leader at the London Women’s Clinic.
Thursday 22nd November 2012 at 7:30pm
Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer and Anya Sizer have teamed up to offer all INUK staff and volunteers an opportunity to learn about how to set up and successfully run a Fertility Support Group.
Learn the essentials for working with fertility problems using hypnosis and mind-body approaches.
More information about the webinar will be available soon.
As part of the 'Evidence Based Practice in Clinical Hypnotherapy' Conference 2013, Sjanie presented an 45 min lecture, followed by a demonstration with an IVF patient.
Purchase a recording now to learn how hypnosis and mind-body approaches can help woman to prepare for and cope with IVF (In-vitro fertilisation).
- Course notes presenting evidence of how psychological and emotional preparation for IVF increases the chances of a successful outcome (pdf)
- Video of lecture (45 minutes)
- Video of Demonstration (45 minutes)
- Slide presentation (pdf)